Each A Cup

Friday, March 24, 2017

BY FARHIRA FARUDIN


This is where I'd go every time I need a refreshment or simply when I am craving for bubble tea. It is located not far from my house so I could simply walk to the nearest Tesco and purchase a cup. I do think it's far cheaper than Chatime, which only offers almost limited menus unlike Each A Cup. 


Today I decided to try something new. I'd usually order Orea Crunch but this time I had it with Strawberry Pop. Strawberry Pop are like the usual bubble teas, except when you bite it they will pop and melt inside your mouth. The texture is soft and the taste is sweet and tasty. It almost makes me forget the greatness of bubble tea and rather I do think I should just order my drinks with Strawberry Pop as the add on from today. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments