CMC Team Building 2017

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

BY FARHIRA FARUDIN


On 15th April 2017, CMC members attended our first ever Team Building camp. This camp was held at Latto Charok, Janda Baik and held for two days.

They were around 40 people and followed by CMC advisor which is Miss Zakiah. The point of this camp is simple, to let us the CMC members get to know each other well so we could cooperate better in the near future for the upcoming events.

To be frank, I didn't want to go to the camp initially mainly because I am not an outdoor person and I haven't been to a camp for so long. Three years, to be exact. So when I first arrived here I had many negative thoughts inside my head, mostly about how badly I want to go home.

But as time passed by I realised I was having so much fun with my new friends. We did countless activities that not only test our communication skills but also our cooperation as a team. We also cooked together, which is something that I didn't expect us to do. We slept inside tents, and through this experience I learnt about how to survive in the jungle and out of the busy city life.

During our second day, our only activity is jungle trekking. It was a tough journey for me to climb all the way up because it was slippery everywhere due to the rainy night. But each one of us successfully made our way to the top and pampered ourselves with the breathtaking view of waterfall. It was a challenging experience, but a memorable one as well.

I thoroughly believe the objective of this camp, which is to get to know each other and strengthen the bond between CMC members, is achieved successfully. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments